On the Day of Atonement, 16th September, Rania joined with 105 Chinese believers from mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, America and Canada to pray into her Vision of the Eagle and the Rooster. Several key international leaders including Rick and Patricia Ridings, Sue Rowe and Orna Grinman joined this One New Man strategic prayer call. They joined together to repent for any evil alliances that the nations have been making, closing the doors to the evil that has been released over the last two years and opening the gates for God’s Kingdom to move forward from China back to Jerusalem. We are including a short summary of some of the highlights from this important prayer call:
- God is raising up an army from the East, from the womb of the dawn (Psalm 110:3). Many believers in China are mourning over what has happened in this past season, but the Lord says that He will bring the dew. It is darkest right before the dawn. We are at the dawning of a new day. Awaken China and the Middle East to You and Your purposes!
- The Lord has allowed some shakings. He sent us to hide in our rooms for a time, but now God is opening doors to go back to Jerusalem. God used the time we were hidden behind doors to cleanse and purify us. Now I believe we are coming into a season where He is closing some doors and opening others. We can close the doors to violence and hatred through the Key of David. Using that same key, we can open a door in heaven for more blessings to come down. We ask for forgiveness for times where in America, Israel and China we have worshipped the spirit of Mammon and where greed has encouraged evil destructive alliances.
- As the eagle is a such a picture of God, bats are a sign of witchcraft and evil. Today, we take the Key of the House of the Tabernacle of David and we say let there be a closing of the door to hell from which these bats have come to bring such devastation on the earth. During this very special day of Yom Kippur, we command those bats to go back into the gates of Hell in the name of Yeshua. We take that same Key of David and we open every door that needs to open for travel along the Silk Road back to Jerusalem. We command the western gate from China to open into Central Asia, the Middle East and Jerusalem. Let the River of Life flow from China back to Jerusalem and drive back the spirit of death, may it bring millions out of death and into life. In the name of Yeshua.
- The Lord is saying that you are looking at ploughed ground in which seed is being sown that will bear fruit in the future. The season has shifted. The warfare has shifted and thus the rooster is crowing. There is an awakening that God is calling us as forerunners into. There have been earthquakes and devastations everywhere, both physical and political. God said, “You are in the days of Noah” (Matthew 24:27). Yom Kippur carries a bigger weight this year than ever before. The rooster is crowing and the sound of war is in the atmosphere, but it is not a sound of fear for us. It is the sound of hope. Thus the eagle must rise. There is a significant alignment that the Lord is causing us to join today, both individual and corporate. The Lord is shouting over the Silk Road.
The prayer movement is shifting into a watchman movement. Watchmen are living in community and working together. We are going into a time of wrestling, and God is calling His watchmen to stand firm.
- We mature when we come into unity. The rooster and the hen cover the chicks. As we become a family in unity and oneness, then authority is released and we can rise up like eagles. There are Isaiah 42 gatherings in Asia. The Chinese must come into the fullness of their destiny at this time. As we cross over into the new year this Rosh Hashana, I feel a strength in my spirit and a call to no longer slumber. We have come to the time of Noah and a group of us are going to Sudan. In Genesis 9 the curse began when the two generations separated. Ham dishonoured his father. The Sudan church is in great division but has a small window of opportunity before the elections next year for the church to come together for revival. There is opposition, but what is needed now is the anointing of family and oneness. I feel a need for prayer to break that curse over Africa and the entire land. This trip to Sudan also signifies part of the Chinese people entering into their destiny.
- One pastor shared that she had a dream about Rania on the day before she received the invite to this prayer call. In her dream she was on a family trip. The bus was running fast along a high mountain ridge (both sides were like a cliff). The road was narrow but flat. Suddenly they saw a familiar restaurant. Because of the high speed, they missed it but decided to make U-turn back to this restaurant which had a buffet. Everyone enjoyed the meal and chatting. Suddenly Rania appeared outside the window. She knocked on the window and asked, “Can I join you?” The pastor opened the window and replied, “Of course! welcome! You come in and join us!” Then she woke up from the dream.
After sharing the Lord’s Supper together, the meeting ended with the Chinese intercessors releasing a shout and a roar of the River of Life to bless Israel and the Middle East.