Please join us in praying for God’s comfort for those who have lost loved ones, that this cycle of revenge will stop and that there will be reconciliation and forgiveness. Also pray for healing and righteousness to rule in the city.
“And the effect of righteousness will be peace, and the result of righteousness, quietness and trust forever.”
Rania is planning to go with a few team members to several areas in the city to take communion and intercede for forgiveness for the blood shed. Please cover these activities in prayer.
Your monthly donation will make it possible for us to continue the work that the LORD has given us. To make a monthly or one time donation you can press on the DONATE NOW button below, this will direct you to give through Paypal or by credit card with monthly giving amount options or one time gift. The new building rent and operations cost $4600 per month, to set up regular payments, please check the check box “Make this a monthly donation”, Also make sure you choose “HOPE building Operations” in the drop down list.
We value your partnership and friendship for the advancement of His kingdom in Israel and the nations!
Please see the video highlights of this event and photos below.
We are excited to announce the dedication of our new building!
Please pray that it will be a place that pleases God’s heart.
If you would like to support us and give to help us with this project, please find the following link on how to sow.
We are grateful for this seed of blessing into Nazareth!
HOPE mobilizes prayer and worship in Israel and the nations. We train and equip young people through weekly meetings and annual conferences, reaching several hundred young adults per year. We also train approx. 700 women leaders in the land with regular gatherings and training events. HOPE reaches thousands in the nations through speaking engagements, conferences, Zoom calls and social media. Each month, HOPE hosts 24 hours of prayer together with the weekly worship and prayer watches. Since the end of 2019, HOPE has experienced 424 creative miracles and has also seen many people healed and delivered.
Your monthly donation will make it possible for us to continue the work that the LORD has given us. To make a monthly or one time donation you can press on the DONATE button below, this will direct you to give through Paypal or by credit card with monthly giving amount options or one time gift. The new building rent and operations cost $4600 per month, to set up regular payments, please check the check box “Make this a monthly donation”, Also make sure you choose “HOPE building Operations” in the drop down list.
We value your partnership and friendship for the advancement of His kingdom in Israel and the nations!
At the end of last year, Rania began to search for real estate agents that she could partner with to find the best new premises for HOPE. Our present location has been blessed by God but has become too small for many of our activities. God connected Rania with a former classmate from 30 years ago. This led to the initial property purchase opportunity which we wrote about in January. Many of you, our friends and family, gave generously towards this vision. The funds given have been set aside for this purpose as soon as God opens the door for us to buy a property.
In the meantime, over the summer, God stirred Rania’s heart to search for a larger property again. Another former classmate showed her a property for rent which was about to be vacated. It consisted of a meeting room with a separate coffee area and office space, exactly fitting HOPE’s requirements. As Rania visited the property and shared the vision with close friends and HOPE’s Board Members, God began to remind her of long forgotten words and promises.
“When the time of showing you favor has come,
I will answer your heart’s cry.
I will help you in the day of salvation,
for I have fixed my eyes on you.
I have made you a covenant people to restore the land
and to resettle families on forgotten inheritances…
Lift up your head and look all around you.
See! All your children, your builders, gather to come back to you.
As surely as I live, I make this promise,” says Yahweh.
“You will wear them all like jewels,
as a radiant bride wears her beautiful jewelry!..
You thought you had lost the children,
but you will hear them say,
‘This place is too cramped for me.
Make more room for me to live in.’”
Isaiah 49:8, 18, 20 TPT
Please watch the video to hear more about how God led Rania and the many confirmations that He gave through Scripture and trusted friends.
Following a prompt from Rania’s prophetic vision about a lion roaring over the UK, HOPE gathered online with several key leaders in the UK and the nations on the 11th November. Representatives from each of the four nations that form the UK made prophetic declarations of repentance for their nation’s previous treatment of the Jewish people and realigned themselves with God’s plans for Israel and the Nations. At 11:11, the gathering released a roar together with the blowing of shofars and trumpets.
The declarations included:
“The time has come to favour Zion. The weeping is turning into a roar. We are one family, aligned for your purposes, sounding the trumpet for awakening and taking the keys for the ancient doors.”
Psalm 24:7: “Lift up your heads, O you gates! And be lifted up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in.”
“2017 was the 100th Anniversary of the Balfour Declaration. In April 2022, a group of Anglican Church leaders together with representatives from other denominations will gather to acknowledge the role of the church in antisemitism in the UK which started in 1222 at the Synod of Oxford.”
“We come before you in repentance for what we as a nation have done to Israel when we had the mandate. We seem to have drawn back from that responsibility. The doors are beginning to open again. We pray that this time we will go through and restore our relationship with Israel.”
“The roar of God will bring the Word, the Spirit and power to remove the darkness that covers the people as your body rises up in unity together. Come and open their eyes so that they can see the Gospel of the Glory of Christ.”
Ezekiel 43:2: “And behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east. His voice was like the sound of many waters; and the earth shone with His glory.”
“We call to the firstborn and say, return to your Abba! Bride, return to your husband!”
“As a Jewish Israeli, I extend forgiveness on behalf of the Jewish people. Thank you for bringing us together with bonds of love. Where there is unity, God commands a blessing.”
“We stand in a day of mercy. We are one family, one nation with one inheritance. This is the day of the coming of the King of all kings. We stand with England and the nations in prayer and repentance.”
Joel 3:16: “The LORD also will roar from Zion, And utter His voice from Jerusalem; The heavens and earth will shake; But the LORD will be a shelter for His people, And the strength of the children of Israel.”
“We declare over the church in the British Isles, ‘Your remnant will walk fully in the covenants you have established. The outpouring of God’s love will spill over into the Jewish communities.’”
“British Isles, you have given us our identity. You are a mother in the nations, a mother to Israel. The church that is coming will surpass all that has been before. Many times you have repented of pride but remember that pride is also a group of lions. You are fierce, you are a warrior people. Do not be shy, do not be silent, be the people God has called you to be!”
“From Israel, we honor our UK family. We are cheering you on as Arabs and Jews in unity in as response to Jesus prayer in John 17. We are one, one new man. A bold lion, releasing righteousness and birthing the second wave of awakening.”
By Rania Sayegh – HOPE Nazareth, 13th of September 2021
I saw big ancient doors in the eastern region of England, and as I was looking into these doors, I noticed that in the middle of the land there was a huge majestic lion. When I saw Him, I knew He was the Lion of the Tribe of Judah – our Lord Jesus. He began to approach the eastern side where these ancient doors were and as he was looking intently at the door, all of a sudden I saw a clock appeared on the ancient gates, a clock that was ticking and moving. As it struck the 11th hour and the 11th minute, I saw the Lion of the Tribe of Judah release a fearless and powerful roar towards the gates and in a split second the gates opened, they were flung wide and behind the ancient doors, I saw a huge number of people cheering and crying out from the cloud of witnesses. They were cheering the saints and crying out for breakthrough. I also heard a voice saying the time has come for the ancient scrolls of destiny to open up and for my bride to step into all that I have called her to be – the royal priesthood, a glorious victorious bride.
The Lord is speaking to England, the time has come for my bride to rise up from her slumber and sleep and stand as a great army with banners of victory. The weeping is turning to a great roar that will come forth from my people. The angels of awakening are waiting for the word of the Lord to be roared by His bride in England!
The Lord is saying: I have given the UK the keys of David, take the keys of authority and open wide the gates of destiny for my glory to shine greater in such a time as this! I saw that huge keys had been given to the UK, I sensed the keys will not be only for the UK but these doors are going to release a dumanis power of glory over all of Europe and Northern America. Position yourselves for victory for the Lord your God is moving in the land and His eyes are upon you, the time of mercy and favor for your land has come!
You will arise and have mercy on Zion;
For the time to favor her, Yes, the set time, has come.
Lift up your heads, O you gates!
And be lifted up, you everlasting doors!
And the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty,
The Lord mighty in battle.
Lift up your heads, O you gates! Lift up, you everlasting doors!
And the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts,
He is the King of glory. Selah
The key of the house of David
I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut;
And he shall shut, and no one shall open.
These things He said, and after that He said to them, “Our friend Lazarus sleeps, but I go that I may wake him up.”
- God is raising up an army from the East, from the womb of the dawn (Psalm 110:3). Many believers in China are mourning over what has happened in this past season, but the Lord says that He will bring the dew. It is darkest right before the dawn. We are at the dawning of a new day. Awaken China and the Middle East to You and Your purposes!
- The Lord has allowed some shakings. He sent us to hide in our rooms for a time, but now God is opening doors to go back to Jerusalem. God used the time we were hidden behind doors to cleanse and purify us. Now I believe we are coming into a season where He is closing some doors and opening others. We can close the doors to violence and hatred through the Key of David. Using that same key, we can open a door in heaven for more blessings to come down. We ask for forgiveness for times where in America, Israel and China we have worshipped the spirit of Mammon and where greed has encouraged evil destructive alliances.
- As the eagle is a such a picture of God, bats are a sign of witchcraft and evil. Today, we take the Key of the House of the Tabernacle of David and we say let there be a closing of the door to hell from which these bats have come to bring such devastation on the earth. During this very special day of Yom Kippur, we command those bats to go back into the gates of Hell in the name of Yeshua. We take that same Key of David and we open every door that needs to open for travel along the Silk Road back to Jerusalem. We command the western gate from China to open into Central Asia, the Middle East and Jerusalem. Let the River of Life flow from China back to Jerusalem and drive back the spirit of death, may it bring millions out of death and into life. In the name of Yeshua.
- The Lord is saying that you are looking at ploughed ground in which seed is being sown that will bear fruit in the future. The season has shifted. The warfare has shifted and thus the rooster is crowing. There is an awakening that God is calling us as forerunners into. There have been earthquakes and devastations everywhere, both physical and political. God said, “You are in the days of Noah” (Matthew 24:27). Yom Kippur carries a bigger weight this year than ever before. The rooster is crowing and the sound of war is in the atmosphere, but it is not a sound of fear for us. It is the sound of hope. Thus the eagle must rise. There is a significant alignment that the Lord is causing us to join today, both individual and corporate. The Lord is shouting over the Silk Road.
The prayer movement is shifting into a watchman movement. Watchmen are living in community and working together. We are going into a time of wrestling, and God is calling His watchmen to stand firm.
- We mature when we come into unity. The rooster and the hen cover the chicks. As we become a family in unity and oneness, then authority is released and we can rise up like eagles. There are Isaiah 42 gatherings in Asia. The Chinese must come into the fullness of their destiny at this time. As we cross over into the new year this Rosh Hashana, I feel a strength in my spirit and a call to no longer slumber. We have come to the time of Noah and a group of us are going to Sudan. In Genesis 9 the curse began when the two generations separated. Ham dishonoured his father. The Sudan church is in great division but has a small window of opportunity before the elections next year for the church to come together for revival. There is opposition, but what is needed now is the anointing of family and oneness. I feel a need for prayer to break that curse over Africa and the entire land. This trip to Sudan also signifies part of the Chinese people entering into their destiny.
- One pastor shared that she had a dream about Rania on the day before she received the invite to this prayer call. In her dream she was on a family trip. The bus was running fast along a high mountain ridge (both sides were like a cliff). The road was narrow but flat. Suddenly they saw a familiar restaurant. Because of the high speed, they missed it but decided to make U-turn back to this restaurant which had a buffet. Everyone enjoyed the meal and chatting. Suddenly Rania appeared outside the window. She knocked on the window and asked, “Can I join you?” The pastor opened the window and replied, “Of course! welcome! You come in and join us!” Then she woke up from the dream.
After sharing the Lord’s Supper together, the meeting ended with the Chinese intercessors releasing a shout and a roar of the River of Life to bless Israel and the Middle East.